What is the age and condition appropriate to start with adventure activities?
What are the main risks?
Each activity has their own level of risks, for that reason we consider every minor hazard or risk and take all security measures to make of your adventure a memorable experience.
The risks depend on the adventure activity to perform, these are some examples: Traveling to high altitudes requires some basic precautions such as not high blood pressure, childrens over 10 and allergies to dust; For activities in caves, fear of the dark; Waterfalls and Canyons, not swimming experience and fear to insects.
Contact us to learn more.
What is the best season for mountain activities?
There are several activities you can practice on mountains, such as canyoneering and Hiking during the dry season. Mountain bike, Trekking, Rappel and Rock climbing can be practiced in any season.
Also there are other activities which can be carried out without any problem during the rainy season like Rafting.
Why trust you and your family adventures with MSM Expeditions?
* Because we are a company registered in SECTUR with RNT (National Register of Tourism).
* We are members of ATTA (Adventure Travel Trade Association).
* AMTAVE affiliates (Mexican Association of Adventure Travel and Ecotourism).
* We have a current distinctive "M" (Moderniza).
* We offer health insurance.
* Our staff is composed of specialized guides.
* We employ certified European equipment in all our activities.
* We provide individual packages.
* We have activities for all ages.
* Personalized service.
* We operate 365 days a year.
Need more info? contact us ..